Sister W.E.L.L.S. staff prides ourselves on providing services that fits the needs of our clients.
Do you take insurance?
We do not take insurance. We are considered an out-of-network therapist with most insurance companies. Some clients like to use their out-of-network (OON) insurance benefits and are reimbursed for a portion of their costs. We can provide you with the documentation required to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, which is called a Superbill. To get help with submitting paperwork for reimbursement, please see the link below to the BETTER APP.
Prior to submitting a Superbill and to determine what your insurance benefits would be for therapy, please call your insurance company directly. You can find the number on the back of your insurance ID card. If the Behavioral Health number is different, please call that number directly to inquire about behavioral health services. When you call ask about your outpatient, out-of-network, mental health benefits.
Why we don’t take Insurance:
Health insurance companies require that every individual that seeks payment for counseling services has a mental health diagnosis. However, not every client that seeks counseling services has a mental illness. When health insurance companies receive your mental health diagnosis it becomes a permanent part of your medical record and follows you through out your life. This mental health diagnosis can affect your ability to gain employment that requires security clearance, your ability to buy firearms, and impact your ability to adopt a child. Furthermore, insurance companies only approve a certain number of sessions depending on how “sick” you are which is connected to your mental health diagnosis.
At Sister W.E.L.L.S. we believe that the therapeutic process involves the client and therapist, NOT the insurance company. Our therapist believes that mental health diagnosis are only given when necessary. Our goal is to ensure that our rates are reflective of the market, yet affordable for our clients. We offer sliding scale rates that are based on income.
Sister W.E.L.L.S. has partnered with Better – An app that helps patients who pay out-of-pocket to get reimbursed by their health insurance. After each visit, simply submit the reimbursement form that you receive via the Better app. They work with your insurance to get you reimbursed.
Concierge Therapy (NC only)
- Therapy offered exclusively within the confines of your home! Garnered to meet the everyday needs of the high-stress, busy and confidential individual.
Counseling/ Clinical Assessments (NC only)for initial assessment
- Initial Evaluation (i.e., Diagnostic or Clinical Assessment) session for an Individual is $150. Session lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Therapeutic Evaluations/Assessment – 1 Assessment – $150 2 Assessments -$225 3 Assessments – $295
Individual Therapy (NC only)
- The fee for an Individual session is $80 for 45 minute sessions, and $125 for 60 minute sessions, and $150 for 90 minutes sessions.
Family Therapy (NC only)for initial assessment
- The fee for the initial Family Therapy session is $150 for 90-120 minutes. Additional sessions are 65 minutes for $125, and 80-90 minutes is $135-$160.
Couple Therapy (NC only)for initial assessment
The fee for the Initial Marital/Couples session is $150, and the session will last 75-90 minutes. Additional sessions will last 65 minutes is $125, and sessions for 75-90 minutes are $130-$160.
Group Therapy (NC only)
The fee for the Group Therapy sessions is $50 per hour.
Pre-Marital Counseling PackagesInvest in your Happily Ever After!
Every relationship is different, and couples have unique needs for guidance and support. Dr. White offers a variety of options for couples, based on the goals for their relationship.
Budget Pre-Marital PackageFive Sessions
- Regular Price: $770
- Includes: Introduction Session & Assessment + 4 Counseling Sessions
Basic Pre-Marital PackageSix Sessions + Bonus Session
- Regular Price: $1080
- Includes: Introduction Session & Assessment + 6 Counseling Sessions
Supreme Pre-Marital PackageTen Sessions + Bonus Session
- Regular Price: $1545
- Includes: Introduction & Closing Session & Assessment + 8 Counseling Sessions