Sister W.E.L.L.S. staff prides ourselves on providing services that fits the needs of our clients.
Do you take insurance?
Yes, we do take insurance. We are considered an out-of-network therapist with all insurance companies not listed below. Some clients like to use their out-of-network (OON) insurance benefits and are reimbursed for a portion of their costs. We can provide you with the documentation required to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, which is called a Superbill.
Prior to submitting a Superbill and to determine what your insurance benefits would be for therapy, please call your insurance company directly. You can find the number on the back of your insurance ID card. If the Behavioral Health number is different, please call that number directly to inquire about behavioral health services. When you call ask about your outpatient, out-of-network, mental health benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- United Healthcare/Optum
Concierge Therapy (NC only)
- Therapy offered exclusively within the confines of your home! Garnered to meet the everyday needs of the high-stress, busy and confidential individual.
Counseling/ Clinical Assessments (NC only)for initial assessment
- Initial Evaluation (i.e., Diagnostic or Clinical Assessment) session for an Individual is $150. Session lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Therapeutic Evaluations/Assessment – 1 Assessment – $150 2 Assessments -$225 3 Assessments – $295
Individual Therapy (NC only)
- The fee for an Individual session is $80 for 45 minute sessions, and $125 for 60 minute sessions, and $150 for 90 minute sessions.
Family Therapy (NC only)for initial assessment
- The fee for the initial Family Therapy session is $165 for 90-120 minutes. Additional sessions are 65 minutes for $135, and 90 minutes is $150.
Couple Therapy (NC only)for initial assessment
- The fee for the Initial Marital/Couples session is $165, and the session will last 75-90 minutes. The fee for the initial Couples Therapy session is $165 for 90-120 minutes. Additional sessions are 65 minutes for $135, and 90 minutes is $150.
Group Therapy (NC only)
The fee for the Group Therapy sessions is $50 per hour.
Pre-Marital Counseling PackagesInvest in your Happily Ever After!
Every relationship is different, and couples have unique needs for guidance and support. Dr. White offers a variety of options for couples, based on the goals for their relationship.
Budget Pre-Marital PackageFive Sessions
- Regular Price: $770
- Includes: Introduction Session & Assessment + 4 Counseling Sessions
Basic Pre-Marital PackageSix Sessions + Bonus Session
- Regular Price: $1080
- Includes: Introduction Session & Assessment + 6 Counseling Sessions
Supreme Pre-Marital PackageTen Sessions + Bonus Session
- Regular Price: $1545
- Includes: Introduction & Closing Session & Assessment + 8 Counseling Sessions