Whether you are seeking long-term services or are dealing with a short-term issue, coaching and counseling can be conducted face-to-face or via the internet and can aid in a resolution for a wide-range of issues that you find difficult to overcome such as relationship issues, trauma, transitional issues, substance abuse, career change, or grief for example.
You must be a resident of NC to receive this service. If you are a resident of the state of North Carolina it is possible that your insurance is accepted as a form of payment if SISTER W.E.L.L.S is a participating provider of your insurance. You will still be responsible for co-payments and deductibles based on your insurance carriers patient expectations. Upon completion of your appointment request, you will be contacted to complete new client forms and an insurance verification.
Individual, Couple, and Family Counseling
We offer individual, couple and family therapy for children, teens, and adults. It is important to us to provide a safe and welcoming space for people to heal and grow. We will work together with you to individualize your therapy experience to meet your unique needs. Some of the things we can help with are:
- Post-traumatic stress
- Low self-esteem
- Life transitions
- Prenatal and postpartum therapy
- Work/family balance
- Anger and frustration
- Lack of focus and organization
- Interpersonal relationships
- Stress reduction
- Mindfulness training
For couples and family coaching
- Parenting Issues
- Trust and attachment
- Risky behaviors
- School issues
- Family conflicts
E-Coaching and Counseling is performed solely via the internet on a confidential and secure venue. It allows for autonomy and flexibility while addressing real issues affecting one’s ability to overcome barriers. Sessions can be scheduled at a time convenient for you while in the comfort of your home anywhere in the world! E-Coaching and E-Counseling is designed to meet you where you are.
E-Coaching and E-Counseling is conducted via a secure, HIPAA compliant service that is accessible by clicking on the link below once a scheduled appointment is confirmed. The application tool used for Internet counseling is VSEE. (When you schedule a session, you will receive the necessary information on how to join the session via email – either using a direct link, or using a short code. Please visit the site and download any required tools before your first session.) In cases of technology issues, ReGroup Therapy application will be used, which is also HIPPA-compliant. This is a free service.
Disclaimer: Certain issues, topics and diagnosis may not be acceptable with using E-Coaching/E-Counseling as the method of communication.
My licensure, formal training, and credentials, allows me to provide clinical supervision. I have a history of supervising individuals in training and working toward licensure in mental health fields. I have provided supervision to Pre-Doctoral Interns, LCSW Socials Workers, Substance Abuse Counselors, Certified Alcohol/ Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC) and other professionals. I have extensive training and interests in the areas of multiculturalism and diversity and legal and ethical parameters. My experience makes the supervision I offer practical and applicable.
Offering supervision for CSAC, LCAS, CCJP, CSAPC for field hours. ***LPC-A Supervision coming in August 2018***
- Tape Review fee – $25.00 per hour (must be followed up with an individual clinical supervision Session)
- Initial Clinical Supervision Consultation (Meet & Greet): FREE
- Initial Clinical Supervision Session: $100.00 per hour
- Individual Clinical Supervision Sessions: $80.00 per hour
- Group Clinical Supervision Sessions – $150.00 per hour (Max 5 group members) / 2 group members = $75.00 pp/ 3 group members =$50.00 pp / 4 group members=$38.00 pp
- Monthly Individual Discounted Rate: $300.00 per month ($75.00 per session / Totals 4-5 hours) **Must be paid in full**
- Post Licensure Supervision (Consultation): $85.00 per hour
- Tape Review fee: $25.00/ hour (must be followed up with an individual supervision session)
- Dual or Triple License Supervision: $55.00 per additional (1) license / $100 per additional (2+) licenses
** Formations of groups are dependent on supervisee requests. ** Online group sessions are also available, same fee as above.**
- CLINICAL SUPERVISION SESSIONS CAN BE HELD FACE-TO-FACE OR VIA ONLINE METHOD.
- To set up our initial meeting, email me for a prompt response.